The Department of Biosciences and Bioengineering, in order to strengthen teaching and research in Biomedical Engineering, is actively seeking qualified and highly motivated individuals for the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor.
The candidates’ prior education and research, and future plans should be focussed on organs / organ systems / human systems / behavioural aspects of the following areas:
1) Biomedical Signal Processing (At the fundamental level: to include signal processing methods and techniques and / or at a more applied level. The interest can be in signal processing and/or or image processing )
2) Medical Instrumentation and Mechatronics
3) AI/ML/Applied Statistics for Medical Applications
4) Physiological Systems Modeling and Analysis (e.g. Cardiovascular, Muscular, Biofluid Mechanics etc.) for biomedical applications.
6) Drug delivery and Organ on Chip
Candidates with a medical degree followed by a PhD, with teaching and research interests in the above areas are also strongly encouraged to apply.
Kindly mail your application (only) to: head.bio[at]iitb.ac.in
Link for further information: http://www.iitb.ac.in/en/careers/faculty-recruitment