Targeted Proteomics International Symposium
Abstract selection results announced
We thank all the participants for their over whelming response in the form of abstract submission in the Targeted Proteomics Workshop and International Symposium 2015. We have evaluated these abstracts for Poster and Short Oral Presentations. We extend our heartiest congratulations to the shortlisted candidates who have been intimated for a confirmation over e-mail. If you have any further queries regarding the poster and oral presentations, kindly contact us at email@example.com
- Abstracts can be submitted under two major categories:
- Category-I. Targeted Proteomics
- Category-II. Proteomics (General)
- Biomarkers, Mass spectrometry, PTM, Metabolomics, Label-free biosensors and New technologies in proteomics
- While submitting abstracts please clearly mention that you are submitting abstracts under which category (I or II) and your preference (Oral/ Poster).
- Abstract evaluation and mode (oral/ poster) will be decided by the Scientific Committee.
- Abstracts will be periodically evaluated and participants will be notified for the selection/ rejection of their abstracts. Therefore, it is advisable to submit your abstracts early since oral slots are very limited.
- Registration is compulsory for the submission of abstract. One registered participant can submit maximum two abstracts. Presenting author of each abstract has to register.
- Abstract should include Title, Names and Affiliations of authors (max. 300 words, excluding Title & Affiliations)
- Abstract should be submitted online (preferred) http://in.eregnow.com/ticketing/register/itpws but in case there is any difficulty please submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org