Poster Presentation Guidelines:
- Maximum permitted width of poster is 30 inch and maximum permitted height is 42 inch.
- You will have to put your posters with help of cello tape/binder clip (available at venue) on either front or back side on standees. These standees have height of 70 inch and width of 34 inch.
- Please make your exhibit to fit this space. Typeface should be large enough to be read comfortably by interested attendees from distances of 4-5 feet (1.5 m).
- Display a copy of your abstract. You may also tack several copies of your abstract to the poster board to give to viewers.
- A sample poster presentation set along with imapges of standee is given below:
POSTER PRESENTATION SCHEDULE
December 18: Poster Session I and Poster Session II
PP2: Theoretical investigation of the dynamics of interacting molecular motors
PP3: Investigating Structure-Function Dynamics of Protein Homeostasis Regulator Hsp90: Applications to Health and Disease
PP4: Role of epigenetic mechanisms in epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition of colon cancer cells
PP5: Condensin-chromatin dynamics during prophase
PP6: Phase separation and symmetry breaking in multispecies bidirectional transport on biological networks
PP7: Dynein catch bond and the ‘paradox of co-dependence’
PP8: Collective dynamics on motion of biological motors with finite supply
PP9: Trip to the Tip: A motor mediated transport with fusion and fission of cargoes
December 19: Poster Session III and Poster Session IV
PP10: An Adenylate kinase-rich Multi-Protein complex from the flagella of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii harbours MYCBP-1 and A-Kinase Anchoring Proteins
PP11: Dynamics of a Microtubule tethered to a wall by molecular motors: Catch-Bond-like behavior
PP12: Methyl-β-Cyclodextrin acts synergistically with Vinblastine and Taxol by increasing the drug uptake and also reduces cell adhesion by depolymerizing the actin cytoskeleton
PP13: Combretastatin 2-aminoimidazole derivative – a potent anti-tubulin and anticancer agent
PP14: Griseofulvin Based Nanoformulation for Cancer Chemotherapy
PP15: mRNA proximity Biotinylation- A new tool to identify interactome of a localized mRNA
PP16: Mother-daughter information transfer through the coupling of replication fork movement and nucleosome dynamics
PP17: Understanding the role of Synaptojanin 1 in synaptic vesicle transport
December 20: Poster Session V and Poster Session VI
PP18: Computational study of interactions of Epothilone-A with cancer drug resistant tubulin isotypes
PP19: Exploring the effects of microtubule & motor properties on microtubule bundle dynamics using stochastic simulations
PP20: The proteinopathy of D169G and K263E mutants of tdp43 in ALS
PP21: Reversals along the neuronal process aid in maintaining cargo flow
PP1: Understanding the Structural Effect of Post-translational Acetylation of Lys-40 on α-Tubulin using Molecular Dynamics Simulation